Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Intensive care and a "honey" pot

Just talked to Chris' father for about an hour. What a man!  He is going to start working on getting someone to help here. It sounds like he knows quite few people that can lead us in that direction. It is so good to be working for the Lord knowing He has it in line and we just need to wait for His time. Not like the world where it is all up to you or me.  

I know that Jesus already has the people needed here.  We just have to put out enough feelers till it touches that person or that person. And most important PRAY about it. It so encouragaing to see that others are wanting to help. God is so good.     

My cold is much better today. And that is a story in itself. Just a cold. You know running nose, cough, fever.    Well not to them. They think God is going to be angry with them for not taking better care of me. So I try to explain the cold. On and on. No good. About every hour one of them comes in to wipe me down with wet cold towel and make me drink water. Quite something!  It's like intensive care. I just want them to leave me alone so I can sleep. But if I tell them I don't want their help it would really hurt their feelings. Like to the point they may think I don't trust them. So I am their patient for one more day. 

I was going to go with Chinda to someone's today but now they will not let me leave my room. They even brought in a honey pot for me so I didn't have to walk the 30 feet to the bathroom. I haven't used it!! I am getting out of here tomorrow. Need to get some rest. Ha ha.    

It really is nice to know that they care for you and it really upsets them that I don't feel good.

God is good. All the time!  

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment