Friday, October 19, 2012

An attack and healing!

Well I was wondering when and how Satan would attack.  Saturday evening a moto turned in front of me and I had to lay mine down. Didn't hurt much on bike was going pretty slow but when I jumped off I twisted my back pretty bad.  Can hardly walk. Going to the local healer.  Suppose to be able to make me new again. Pray that it does.

An update:

This is David here. I talked with mark over Skype the other day. Had a chance to catch up and pray. He is doing better. Due to a long holiday in the country he was not sure about getting in to see a "doctor" to quickly. Mark has had a good amount of time to read and listen to the Lord over these last few days. 

Please pray that "The Doctor," the One who knows all of the aches and pains Mark is experiencing will reach down, touching and healing in a very powerful and amazing way. 

If you all know of other people who would like to join in prayer for this ministry, please pass this along. We can certainly use lots and lots of prayer. Thanks!

Lord, whatever it takes, make your glory known! We love you Lord!

Celebrating the joy in the journey,

D


No comments:

Post a Comment