Monday, October 1, 2012

Everybody ought to know.....



Celebrating Jesus in dance after Bible Study



It just amazes me how blessed a person can be by doing what the Lord
ask us to do. 
   
Last night was my first Bible study at Mr. Savets house. 
First when I arrived at his home/school his wife came up and
hugged me! Then they told me that they both prayed to ask Him
if I was really the one. They slept in separate bedrooms so they
could pray and hear God. In the morning his wife said God came to her
in a dream and that He said that he sent me to them and to welcome me as
family. And that is just what they did. It brings tears to my eyes just
thinking about it.  It is so wonderful to do what the Lord asks.  They
feel they're the ones being blessed.  I think more me than them! The
children are so good.  So respectful and they hang on every word you say.
it is important to make sure you get it right!

After dinner we danced to Khmer Christian music.
It is amazing how much you can be blessed with so little.  But then
little things over here are big as there is so little. So the simple
things aren't simple any more.

Last night was my home coming party. Can't believe it. They truly
believe in Jesus with all their heart.  How can you not feel what they
feel.  It is encouraging to me to have the Lord working through me.  I
really haven't done anything. Just gone and done what Jesus asked.   I
wish everyone could feel what I feel right now.  Maybe for the first time
in my life I truly feel in my soul that I am doing what God planned
before I was born.  Who would have ever guessed?  Surely not me! 


Today I get to go to church two times and looking so forward to it. Each
day brings something new. Even if it is the same it is new. I can't really
explain that but it is so. I can not thank all you back home enough
for making this happen.  I wouldn't be here without all of you. 
I can hardly wait till January when others are coming over so they can  
experience just what I am. It doesn't seem fair that I get all this without
others being with me. I want everyone to know just what God is doing
here and in my heart.   

God bless from Cambodia

Mark


Buying shaved ice










No comments:

Post a Comment