Wednesday, September 26, 2012

house-school

The pics I am sending are the house-school that Mr. Savet has been
building for over three years. It has one room finished for a volunteer
(me) right now and three more to finish. As you can see they have been
preparing for someone to come longer than I have been planning to come.


It will cost about 10,000 to finish home-school but don't need to
finish for one or two volunteers. Teachers are needed first.

When I left the States we didn't figure we would be ready for
volunteers for quite a while. As you can see we could us them now!

To stay and teach here would cost around 400.00 month.  That would
cover housing, food and 100.00 extra. They are ready now and so am I.
it won't be long before I am going to be very busy. As soon as I
start work on the water filter I will be working every day and teaching in 
the evening except Sunday.


These first three pics are of Mr. Savets living space in back side of house



Mark's room. Volunteer has own bathroom

Classroom

Classroom

I am not saying we should finish the house but it would be nice if
volunteers could bring a little extra so could put to building. 








This building will be a beautiful house-school-volunteer spot when it is completed. 








Also a great meeting place for many people.
Mark working hard at the guesthouse.
He often skypes me from this spot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment