Monday, September 17, 2012

Steps. Stones. Faith


Looks like God has provided me with a home and land to start His work
on. I can't believe how all of this has come about. And then another
one at lunch today as Mr. Rith asked me when I was moving here. He
said he could take me in his 4x4 tomorrow make one trip be done. But
I need to spend a few days there (Kampong Cham) taking care of business.
Mr. Rith says he would like to start English Bible school with
American teacher.  I thought who wouldn't?  But as we were eating and
talking I thought if they only had to pay for a plane ticket then it
might work.  I said if they had a room and food then maybe we could
see if it would work. He said I have lots of room and if they will
eat with my family then I have lots of food.     

So volunteer only needs plane ticket. Well, plus a little to enjoy other adventures here!

It's like one thing after another back to back. 

Today was really a God thing.  Pastor asked me if I could give a word to the people. 
I said sure but inside I'm saying what am I doing.

Singing Hymns




Children singing
I had just been reading James again so I shared about building our 
faith step by step and that the trials were stepping stones. They all
clapped because it really made sense.  God truly does put the words in
your mouth when you need them. 

After church we walked around the land and it is a big piece for here. About 10 acres. 
Pastor told them what God had sent me and MFM here to do and that he thought that God had sent them to us. So they all decided right there that this is where I should stay.  
I didn't get any input on this. They wanted to know if I wanted to move into the church today. They would find every thing I needed. I told them it would a week or two before I settled in. 

Then we all prayed.  

Everything has just fallen into place.  I keep waiting for
something to get in the way but God is keeping this path clear.
Another reason we should be here the land here is not that good. Not
like in Soung where it is a good rice field.  This a good place to help
people that really don't have a way to help themselves. It all just
fits. I have not been wanting to leave here. Now I know I am coming back.
Thank You Lord!

Well I haven't had much to do yet but I think that is about to change.

God Bless 

Mark

As I was praying about this last night I saw how these people here
have also been perpairing for God to do something. This is not a one
way street. They have building, churches, and places for people to stay.
They were and are continuing to get ready for the time that the Lord 
is going to send others to help them grow and spread the Word of God!


My new home to be. Until finished will sleep in Church.

Fish pond and land about as far as you can see

Pastor Rith

First Church used for three years




No comments:

Post a Comment