Thursday, September 6, 2012

teaching while being taught


I am always so nervous when I have to go to school especially when I
am the teacher.  But all for nothing.  God is so good to me. They are
reading the Bible through. We were in Genesis 6. They wanted me to to
explain it to them. They said I put it in a way they understand.
God is the one who gave me the words!



It was so amazing to be part of the class. They asked me to keep coming back.  
What could I say. 

(Seems the Lord is showing me to keep "teaching" for the next couple months till it is time to begin the fish ponds. WOW!)

It is so amazing to do what the Lord ask of you.    
The blessing can not be measured in stuff of the world but can surly be felt in your heart
when you do what God asks of you and you get to be part of what He is
doing right in front of your eyes.  After class we made paper frogs.
Can't believe how much fun I had with the kids.



Some of the kids can read and write English while others can't. Having
them write five sentences. Then next week they have to pass them around
and read them after Bible lesson.

Compassion of Christ Church


Not sure why God has me here in Kampong Chanang. It is a long way from the Mekong River. And quite a ride on the moto from Kampong Cham! But there is a reason.  

This fellowship, this whole area, could use English teachers full time.  

Volunteers could stay at the guesthouse but I know Pastor Rith would find
home for them to stay in. The cost to come here and help would be very
small.  At most 500/month if you stayed at guesthouse. If in a home
could stay for less with room and food and just about anything else you would
need. I know they really want someone. Someone that knows what
they are doing as far as teaching goes.  Volunteer would have to stay
at least a month.  We would encourage them to stay longer, for as long as they are able to stay, 
with others lined up to come after them. The longer the stay, the better!

If you know of any teachers who would like to have an influence on some great 
children and families, while having their own worldview rocked and changed, let us know.

Keep praying. 

The Lord is working in ours and many other lives.  Would love to hear how we can be praying for you as well.

Do you have any comments? Post them below. We do read them! 
Would you like to be a follower of this blog? Just sign up on the right hand side. 

God Bless!

Mark for all of us

marktmasingale@gmail.com

www.mosaicspokane.com


No comments:

Post a Comment