Wednesday, March 27, 2013

bolted tires...



Was good to talk with everyone. So good to see others coming down to take time to pray with me.  Wonderful to have Mosaic Fellowship get together each Tuesday at five in the evening for this special time.  The Lord is so good. Everything is coming together just the way He wants. Waiting on the Lord with the right attitude makes all the difference in the world. 

The Japanese students left yesterday. It is good to see the Lord move. Neither of them were Christians but after the girl spent two days at Channa's house she now wants to know more about Jesus.  Channa told her how the Lord has changed her life and I have been a blessing to her family.  

Wow! Don't even no what I have done. But the Lord knows!   

I do know that there was huge impact because when she left she was crying. Can't wait to hear what Andy has to say about it.  

Here a couple of pics of the the Japanese. And couple of the smoker things are getting done. Slowly. That's life here. Slow.


That last pic is of a truck tire they fixed. Not sure I would want it on my truck. But it just shows that they use everything until it is no good and completely worn out. The patch is on the inside too. Bolted together. I bet it holds.

God bless you all,

Mark





Gotta love the people!
One of the smokers being built
A bolted together patch

x




No comments:

Post a Comment