Saturday, March 23, 2013

Waiting....

An update

Not totally sure what to write. I had a long stay of visiting my family so did not get on much to post news from Mark in Cambodia. I will try to convey what he has told me by way of email and skyping when we get a connection.

Mark is doing well.

One major point of pray is for all the appliances to arrive in good order. The time frame is much different from here. Unable to just go down to the appliance store and get it delivered and going in one day.

Have to order and then wait. And at times wait even longer.

Rather like us waiting.

And so while Mark is waiting, he is learning and continuing to make relationships with people in the village. He went to a conference a couple weeks back which he said was good.

We would like prayer that we could have better lines of communication. Skype has been temperamental, at best, lately.

Marks new email:

mtmasingale@gmail.com

As soon as I get some more pictures and words from Mark to post on this blog, I will.

Thanks for praying over all involved in this ministry.

Continuing to joy in the journey,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment