Friday, April 26, 2013

"Incredibles..."


What an incredible God we serve!

I showed the movie "The Incredibles."

Now that is our word for the Lord. Amazingly incredible!

EQUIPMENT CAME TODAY! 

It has been four years since the Lord gave me the vision to doing self supporting ministry here in Cambodia.   Many times I just wanted to give up. Seemed like it was just my idea as nothing was happening to make it come to pass. But the Lord would never let me quit. Always bringing the vision back to me. 

And now look!  It is here! It is happening!  And only because others trusted in Jesus and then me. None of this would be happening if not for all of you back home.
 
This is as much a part of you as it is me. I'm just the one that came but wouldn't be here without all of you. I thank and pray to our Lord for you always! 

Here are some pics. Very big day here. No one here has ever seen these things before. They are incredible to them. 


The grinder I didn't think would be a big deal as I was told they had them here. They do, only they're hand type grinders. When they saw how fast the meat went through they just wanted to keep putting it in. 

Then came the slicer. I am so blessed to to be able to see the look on their faces. Wish I had a pic.

Here are some pics to show just what YOU have made possible!





Our first pig will be here in a little bit. Wanted to name the first one so we decided on "Incredible"  She is bigger than I will usually buy but want to make sausage so doesn't matter. She is a mother. Well, not really. She had still births so they were selling her. We paid one dollar per pound. Good deal!  Chinda's sister is selling the head, feet and every piece you can think of selling.  Even the bones are sold to make beef noodle soup. That's what a lot eat for breakfast. When they cook the head they fight over the eyes. Not me. I haven't tried that one. As I said nothing is wasted. Nothing.

Miss Incredible (300 pounds) before...
and Miss incredible after!
I heard on the new before I left the States that we throw 25% of our food away. Not here. Not even one percent.
The butcher table was made by Chan's farther and bother.  When went to buy one they wanted over four hundred dollars for one smaller than this. The wood is harder and heavier than black walnut. After they finished it took six men to move into the kitchen. I have been praying over it. That all who work on and eat the meat that goes across this table will be blessed!

Constructing the table
finished table
The last pic of girls in village making rice flour. If you ever wonder what a mill stone around your neck would be like these little ones weigh about thirty pounds.   

grinding rice
God bless you all from your bother in Christ Jesus,

Sunrise

Mark



No comments:

Post a Comment