Friday, April 26, 2013

A word...

I want to thank all of you for continued prayer for all of us in this ministry.

It is important you know we do pray for each of you as well. We may not know all of you by name, but everyone of you have an important part as this ministry continues to move forward and grow.

I do not think Mark would mind me sharing something he told me over skype.

So I am going to let you know just how magnificent the Lord is.

Mark had a wonderful talk with his daughter the other day. At one point in time, that may never have come about. But God is able to redeem what the enemy tries to destroy. Mark said it was very pleasant. I think he may be understating :) Just one little point to show how powerful prayer is.

Continuing to joy in the journey,

David

We still have our original website up as well, should you like to go there and poke around!

http://www.mekongfloatingministries.org

No comments:

Post a Comment