Friday, January 4, 2013

bacon and baby

finished batch of bacon
   
real close in flavor. is very good and everyone at guesthouse loves it. cured for six days. maybe two too long.  have another batch smoking tomorrow.  only cured for 4 1/2 days. should be just right.  taking that one to Richard in the morning.  he is going to try it. the taste is right. the smell is right. just a little salty. not bad but a little to much. see what richard  thinks. 

doing what i can here to to help Vietnamese and Cambodians.   

I can't do any more as I don't have any more nitrates and Dan's meat won't sell me any more and out of money.  but got done what I needed. 

last pics of baby born in house close to Chinda's.  she is big for Cambodian baby but what a sweetheart. two hours old. I  am a blessed man. I was asked to pray over her that she would live to get her name in 30 days.  won't name until 30 days old then have party.  over fifty percent don't make it that long. pray for her.

God Bless you all  


before smoking
after smoking
smoker



one of the Lord's lovely creations






No comments:

Post a Comment