Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Feelings

Yesterday as we were coming back from village  a car hit a moto bike right in front of us. Was car's fault.  

The man's leg was broken in 3 places, bone sticking out blood everywhere. He also had very bad cut on head. Barely conscious.  Had to help move him out of road. Held leg as it just hanging there.  Blood didn't bother me but afterwards  I was really shook up.  I have never been afraid of any thing. If it was dangerous I was the guy for the job. Top trees 100 ft up. For high lead walked walls on 3 story building. Nothing bothered me.  But I am afraid to drive on highway now.  It is very strange feeling. I feel like a sissy.  But I realized that could have been me the other day.   

The man will never walk right again. Will take months to heal especially here.  If that would happen to me every thing that Jesus has for me to do would stop.  I don't know what to do. Really afraid not to ride in town. Only go 15 mph but highway 35 and cars go as fast as they want.  The rule of the road here is the bigger you are the more of the road you can use.  No traffic cops. Took one hour for police and ambulance to come. 

The man may not live.  The car just kept going. Never even slowed down.  Life is worth about 50.00 here if you kill someone. In wreck will cost around 8000. Wow!.  I knew all this but really hit home last night.   I really know Jesus had me in His arms in my wreck. I was driving to fast. Only a cracked rib and a few scratches. Nothing.  But  know I could just as easily be killed or hurt very bad.

What to do?    

Pray that God helps me with this. It very upsetting to me. New feeling. I can not explain the way I feel. Never had this feeling before.  I know Jesus is with me but I also know I have take care of myself so I can do what ever it is He wants me to do.  

My life is not that important but what Jesus has for me to do here is.   God bless all of you!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment