Friday, July 13, 2012

Home, "Rocky" and Prayer


I AM HOME!

So gooooooood to be here! Every one at the guesthouse tells me I am fat now!

Andrea Glover read our blog. She is a very strong Christian. She is coming back here in a few weeks. Wants to help me out if she can.

God is so gooooooood! Not much sleep on the flight from Taipei to Phnom Penh. Right now it is 1:30 pm. I need to stay up till at least 6 so I'm not awake at 3:00 am. Will try. That's all for now.

God Bless


WOW!

IS GOD AWESOME OR WHAT!

Sitting here hoping I can get a hold of Rocky. He has been my moto driver for long time. But about a year before I left here he quit working at the Grandview Guesthouse (my home in Phnom Penh.)  So sitting thinking I should ask Nang the manager if he could possibly get hold of him. But too burnt out to really deal with it. Figure I'll wait till tomorrow.

Then who sits down next to me? ROCKY! He's working here again! WOW!

You would have to have been here to know what I am talking about. I'll try and convey. 

A moto driver always get a kick back if they take you some place to buy something. Then try to charge you more for the ride. It is the way it is. But from the very start Rocky was always honest. Would take to me to a store. Have me show what I wanted and ask the price so I knew what they charged me. Then he would take me to a cafe for something to drink and would go to different stores and buy for half price. So having God put him back here now is a definite and total God thing!

Not the “man of peace” but the man I need here in Phnom Penh.

Which brings me to the question. I don't know if he is a Christian or not. But he has a good and honest heart.

The first thing to pray about for Rocky is he becomes a Follower of Jesus as he sees God work. I am going to tell him in the morning why I am back and that the only reason I'm not somewhere else is because of Jesus!

I really have a hard time witnessing in the States. But over here it is no problem. 

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment