Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012


This is from Mark as he landed in Taipei

Leaving the airport was really strange. Having to leave early just didn't seem right. But I wasn't in charge of that one.

I felt like I was leaving part of me behind. I can tell right from the start that this is going to be different than anything I have ever done before.

Well here I am in Taipei. Very long flight. Butt is really flat! Ha ha. For real.

Walking around airport waiting for coffee shop to open in 25 min.

I found a prayer room. Actually there are three different ones. Not sure what the other two say but there is a Christian one. So I went in and prayed for a while.

I don't know what I am doing here David. Before I always just came over and found something to do. But this time it is really different. I have a mission and really don't know how to go about accomplishing it. I mean I know it will come together but I don't have got a clue how. God does. 

Right now I am in the dark. Pray that God will turn on the light to guide me and put the "person of peace" in my path. Like I mean run right into him.

I am not going to go the beach. I am going to Rokakong tomorrow. (Rokakong is where we felt the Lord was leading when we first started thinking of where to go.) I can rest there for a few days just as well as the beach. And also see what I have got myself into. 


 Pray hard for me. Believe me when I say I am out of my comfort zone and feel like I am stretched pretty far.

Will let you go for now. Really wish you were here. I would feel a lot more secure in getting this done. What needs to be done first is more your line. Not too many gears! (A little inside joke between Mark and myself!)

Keep praying!


No comments:

Post a Comment