Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last day thoughts


Last day in the USA for long long time to come.

Last night I walked through River Front Park and downtown Spokane. Took some pics. It was a very surreal feeling. Not sad but not happy. Like I wasn't really there. Almost like it was someone else. But then I am closer and more trusting in the Lord than any other time in my life. I know I am going with Him and He will supply all my needs when the time is right.

At this time I have enough money given to do what God wants done for the next 2 to 3 months. For next six months I am just laying the ground work for a team to come over from Mosaic Fellowship. At that time will have lined up a translator to take each person around and and evaluate. For Pastor John Repsold. For a nurse. For a teacher. For a business person. They can spend time and see how things work here and set the right course that this mission should start. So that it goes right. Five minds in the Lord are much better than just mine.

This started out as a small thing that I could of done by myself but God had different ideas. Now I am just one of many spokes in the wheel with God being the hub. Pray I never forget I am just one of many spokes. It is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. I can do all things in HIM who sends me and can do nothing worth anything without HIM. 

With Christ we have everything. Without Christ we have nothing.

My leaving for Cambodia this time is very different than any other time. Every other time I left I always went to the airport by myself. Never had a mission. Was just going. Would see what would happen when I got there.

Not this time. It couldn't be more different. Now I an going for the Lord with a definite mission. A huge responsibility and accountability. I have always done better with a mission whether just to get something done or doing something for the Lord.

This is definitely the biggest thing I have ever done for God. I have done many things for God in my life but they have always been in my capability. This is definitely beyond what I could ever do by myself.

A GOD THING IF THERE EVER WAS.

God has been been doing so much for this ministry in the last 19 months that I have been back in the States. It would fill twenty pages at least, and more like hundreds, to tell all. But just like God it took that time for Him to put all the pieces together. For so long it seemed like nothing was happening.  Every time I thought nothing was happening and was getting discouraged He would do a little thing to let me know I am doing what He wants. But the last 2 weeks have been unreal. The people He brought forth out of nowhere to support and encourage is incredible.

This has been three years in its birth. That is a long time for me to wait for anything. Looking back it seem such a short time but getting to this day seemed at times that it would never come.

Please pray that God would put all the right Godly people in my path. For divine appointments. That I will see them for who they are and always stand firm in love for Jesus. I have read many times that God can and will supply the money when it is needed if I am doing what He wants.

God convicts us to pray. So I am asking you to pray for me and the Cambodian people.

God bless all of you I have with me on this journey. Thank you from the deepest parts of my heart.

Give thanks to Him that gave His life for us!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment