Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good Morning!


July 13

Good Morning Cambodia!

I looked at the blog. Wow! Made me cry when I saw the pics from the airport. Not because of leaving but the people I didn't get to see before I left.

So many have done so much for me. I would list names but would be afraid to leave someone out.

Slept pretty good last night. Ready to go but have to go into slow gear. I've been in the States too long. Need to be here for while to get back into Cambodia time. I am going to stay here for a few days then go to Rocky's village for a few days. If I go right to RK, I'm afraid I would scare everyone moving to fast. Need to take it real slow. A week in a village will put anyone in low gear. Well, any one but me! It will sure help though. We took a lot of pics today. Will see if I can send them.

I'm going to by a moto bike today so don't have to pay driver to take me everywhere. I can use Rocky but he has a job here at Grandview. Don't want to make a deal with him to work full time until I know he is the right one. He's making money now. I will just pay him to run me around when he is off. He used to have moto but had to sell it before he came back to work here. Eating is more important than moto.

That's all for now. We'll have more later today.

I need to get glasses and a phone. Need to call Peter Gray. He is head of Cambodian Children Against Starvation And Violence, a Christian mission here. He has been here many years and knows a lot of people. Also I will get Vandee's phone number. He is head of KONNA one of the biggest AIDS NGOs in the country. He knows every one in ministry. Health, Fish, Education. He is the man. I know him very well as his main office is at the orphanage I was at for a year. He most likely has people working in RK.

God is so GOOOOOOD! My mind is being filled with things and people I got to know here.

Bye bye!


July 14

TEFL

Well not buying bike until I talk with Peter and Vandee. They may have a better way to go. Will wait and see what the Lord does.

Some of this I am just running by but waiting for God to talk before I move on anything.

Andrea from New Zealand has been emailing me. She has a TEFL. She wants to come and help me out. If not enough for her to do right now she will teach and help me in evenings and days off. I will have her email you so you can talk with with her and see what you think.

Bye for now. Will write more later. Not really doing too much resting. Jet lag always catches me off guard. Not sure why I think I won't get it every time. Just wishing.

Oh, did get hair shave and ears cleaned for 1.50. took over an hour. Gotta love Cambodia!

God bless you all! Pray about Andrea. Going to wait on doing any thing with Rocky other than helping out here in PP. See if Peter or Candee have just made for what I need. Pray about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment