Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lucky = Blessed


Good morning.

Heading out of Phnom Penh at 10:30. Back to Kampong Cham. Be glad to leave here. Too busy. 

But what a good time last night with Lee Lee and Sanat. Talked for about two more hours. They are both going to go to church tomorrow to learn more about Jesus. They say they want to be lucky like me and have happiness same as me. When they say lucky it is same as blessed. It is just their way of saying it. Some things are better to let go and let God straighten it out as He will. Important thing is they're going to church and will get things explained by Cambodian person. Pray that the Lord will move them along as sees fit.

Went to village with Rocky Wednesday and stayed at his house. Tried to send pics but did something wrong. Can't figure out how to get pics from my pics to email. Maybe you can help me figure it out. 

So many poor. Sometimes it is hard to ignore them. But can't do anything for them. Too many. Have to decide where your time and money go. Giving some money doesn't really help them or me. So have to pray a lot.

Pray that I find other Christians to spend time with. This is very important. 

Looking forward to going to church tomorrow with boy from cafe. Hope to meet some believers I can hang with. Been doing a lot of reading. Want to get to locals and see what God is doing. Don't get me wrong. Things are going good but would enjoy being with other believers.

We'll see what God has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment