Monday, July 30, 2012

Pressing into the Lord


Just got back from fellowship this evening and had this incredible email from Mark waiting for me. What a pleasure to read!

Isn't the Lord so cool at re-arranging lives! Maybe you could send a short email encouraging and thanking the Lord with him. 

I know he would appreciate your prayers as he seeks the Lord! 

David

_______________________________________________________

Well I missed you this morning.  I found  an apartment.  It's more than I wanted to spend but has a few perks.  There are quite a few expats living very close. Also comes with everything. I only have to bring clothes. I have my own little veranda. Nice and quiet.  
 
I have decided after a sleepless night  that the most important thing I need to do at this time is get close to the Lord again.   After doing everything over there then running around here I have not had time to get back in the Lord's arms.  That is my biggest problem. So I am going to take at least a week to read and study.  Haven't done  that since we first started meeting at McDonald's.  Just been to busy. Now it's time to do it again.  Will take a few small trips but no ministry until I hear from the Lord that it is time and I am in the right place with Jesus.  Not that I am in a bad place. I'm just not where I need to be. I get engrossed in what I am doing then start putting God on the back burner.  Time He is in charge again. So pray that I get what I need out if these next few days. That I am back in the Lord's arms walking hand in hand with Him.
 
Very nice in-home shower. Clean. Will send pics or at least try. hahahaha  

1 comment:

  1. Goodmorning Mark,
    You look marvelous, GOD BLESS YOU for what you are doing, I pray every day for you, happy to know you have a hotel and are meeting people.
    Have a wonderful day, I am heading out with my son to go Kayaking, he returns to North Dakota on Sunday :(, I will miss him, please pray for his safe return he will be driving back.
    Take care
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete