Thursday, August 16, 2012

Acts


I received this from Mark on the 11th. Just posting now as I was in Texas for a week. Hope you all enjoy reading what he has to say. I sure am!

-----------------------------------------------

Just finished the 4 Gospels and if I don't hear the Lord after that then it is just like Jesus said: You have ears but you don't hear, eyes but you don't see.  Well I hear and see.  It has been a long time since  I read them all the way through. Now looking forward to the rest of them since I started reading these.  Keep wanting to go ride around and do something. But I got word from God to first do this. So this is what I am going to do.  

Pray that I hear just what Jesus wants me to hear. It is helping to slow down and not move until I hear Jesus say "move."  Satan keeps telling me I should be doing more.  But I have come to see Him for what he is most of the time.  But He is very cunning so have to keep my guard up. I know he doesn't want me to succeed. 


He who is in me is stronger than he who is in the world. Thank the Lord!


Rith says I'm doing very good in learning Khmer.  He makes me use the words and statements we work on. That helps a lot.  I have really been praying that God does a miracle in my learning Khmer. it will make such a big difference when I can actually hold a conversation.   


Just wanted to let you things are going good. It is much easier when you have the time to get close to the Lord.  Was so busy over there I never seemed to have the time to study. Well now I do! I believe it is most important that I know I'm in the right place.  Not just doing to do.


God Bless from this side of the world.   

Mark

Pic from the mountain top. Mekong Valley 20 km north of Kampong Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment