Friday, August 17, 2012

Kampong Chanang


I have been invited to to Kampong Chanang.  It is about 90 km from here.

Will be taking my moto on first big trip. Pray for safety on the road. 
I am meeting some people from Phnom Penh to look at many big fish farms. Hope to learn much and take many notes. 

Kampong Chanang has the biggest population of Vietnamese boat people so will be seeing that too. It is at the south end of Lake Tonle Sap, the biggest lake in S.E. Asia.  I was there about four years ago on a NGO medical boat. That's when the Lord gave me the vision for the Vietnamese on the Mekong. 

It has taken four years for this to come full circle. That is a very long time for me. If you did not know I am not the most patient man on earth!  But God always finishes what he starts. It is me that used to quit before the finish line or decide that I needed it done in my time not His. Will write as soon as get there. God bless. 

Mark     


Always thinking and praying for all back home.   

Oh I am in Colossians right now. It is so fulfilling to read the New Testament from beginning to end. Well, not quite there yet.  Not sure I want it to end.

--------------------------------------------------------

Arrived safe and sound.  Not bad but I end up in Phnom Penh.  Missed a turn but all roads going south from Kampong Cham end  in Phnom Penh.  I just missed a cutoff road.  So trying to get in touch with Andy.  Would like to see him if not today then on my way back to Kampong Cham.  God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment