Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Serious Call....


I started reading a very good book. Well good if want to be convicted about yourself. And just what I havn't been doing or at least not near enough.  It is called Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life by William Law.  WOW!

Just a little side note from here from David. This is where you can download it for free as a PDF or for a couple dollars (less than a cup of java) for a kindle. Also a great site to browse and look for other Christian classic books.


What a book if you want to know what we should be doing. Read it. But only if you are ready to have your world rocked. I have to thank Harold for he loaded a bunch of books on the Kindle he gave me. Thank you for all the people that have been behind me and the work God has set forth for me to do. Pray that I am always looking to Jesus for the way to go and the time to do it in.  

While I was doing the shed thing I hardly read anything at all. It is amzaing what can happen when I dig into the Lord. The only way I can stay close to Him is to study and seek.  It is so easy to be sidetracked with life and all the things we think we need to get done. They have a way of sidetracking are relationship to Jesus. And that is just what Satan wants. Just to sidetrack us. I know where I am and how I am with Jesus. It's not enough. I want all I can get. 100% commitment to the Lord. The only way it should be.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment